Senin, 26 Maret 2012

Around the Village

In the past time, when my hospital was went to hold public activity, free examine, cheap medication, or new service promo, we always spread the invitations or brochures. Male staff, especially non medic, gathered in the hospital then went by motorcycle together, with brochures to any areas; it could be same or different areas.

The areas are village and downtown areas which I’ve never there yet. So, if we went to those areas, we must often ask to people on the road, or maybe ring the bell to gathered people. The advantage was it made me know where the roads I’ve never passed yet, which areas that I even didn’t know the name, hospital’s village ranges, even the beautiful natural view, too. But it was so many funny experienced and unhappy conditions. I with my friend closed to a guy in front of his house, my friend held the conversation with him while he gave the brochure and explains to him. That guy was silent. Not too long later, his neighbor came to us and told us that the guy was insane!!!

When we held brand new service promo in pregnant gym, we went around the village while we looked to ladies stomach. If they looked like pregnant, we stopped, explained and gave the brochure, but if not we passed. The result was by passed 3 districts, just less than 50 ladies we met. Maybe the pregnant ladies were lazy to go house out.

It was fun to get new places and areas, because when one day I pass there again, I can remember the way.

Indonesian Version

1 komentar:

Silakan berkomentar, mumpung gratis lo...!!!

Daftar Blog Saya